Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm B-a-a-a-a-c-k!!




Whew! Long time, no write. It's been a busy month for us at home--we had our Irish branch of the family come for a long overdue visit and we all had a totally grand time. My younger 2nd cousins were shop-a-holics since goods are far less expensive here in the States than in Ireland or Europe, so they spent a lot of time at the malls. We all went down to Plymouth, Ma and visited Plimouth Plantation and the Mayflower--a dose of history with some very interesting encounters with "Pilgrims" and native Americans. I threw a party for the Maloneys the night before they flew home that was a roaring success. I haven't had that high a noise level in my house for quite some time!

My biggest regret? I wish they lived a lot closer than the "Next Parish Over."

Pictures include a group photo, picture of Marian Maloney and my Juliet, and the guys chatting up a local at the Plantation.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Love your Blog Ma.. hmm that doesn't sound right, but what the hell.. I'm almost inspired to do my own. I think I would call it "Mechanic Madness". he he yeah! The trials and tribulations of the neighborhood wrench. I'm looking forward to your next entry. I wonder what it will be about? Maybe that fascinating museum we found in Tampa? (I'm still grumbling about that one in my head.) Ohh I know, How about discovering that 84 degree pool water is almost to cold to swim in Florida? Naa I would title it just Aviary, and enjoy the memories. Good stuff Ma!

I'm Missing you!

xoxo

Chris